Terms & Conditions
MINIMUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Detailed description of goods and/or services
Pav Management PM LTD is a business in the hospitality industry that provides hotel accommodation.
2. Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, request will be processed within 2 days and delivery confirmed by way email confirmation.
3. Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South Africans only.
4. Return and Refunds Policy
The provision of goods and services by Pav Management PM LTD will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract 30% administration fee.
Pav Management PM LTD shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information“shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http:www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
6. Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via VISA, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfers into the Pav Management PM LTD.
7. Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Pav Management PM LTD via Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for South Africans Acquiring Banks. DPO Paygate uses strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no card details is stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Pav Management PM LTD separately from the card details which are entered by the client on the DPO Paygate’s secure site.
For more detail on DPO Paygate refer to www.paygate.coza.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. The currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Pav Management PM LTD takes responsibility for all aspects relation to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domcile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Pav Management PM LTD
chooses as its domilicium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of the court process,notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature 15 KE Masinga Road.
Pav Management PM LTD may, its sole discretion, this agreement or any part thereof at anytime without notice.
13. Company Information
This website is run by CARWER private company based in South Africa trading as Pavilion Hotel and with registration number 2019/123256/07.
14. Pav Management PM LTD contact details
Company Physical Address: 15 KE MASINGA ROAD, NORTH BEACH, DURBAN.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 031 337 7366
THE ABOVE RATE:
- The rate exclude key deposit or any other deposit as may apply. Check-in-time is from 15h00 and Check-Out-time is by 10h00 unless prior arrangement has been made.
- Rooms are allocated on day of arrival; therefore, specific room numbers cannot be guaranteed.
- Due to limited parking, it is available on arrival at a first come, first serve basis at R 50.00 daily.
- A key card cash deposit of R100 to be paid at reception upon check-in, when returning the key card on departure the monies will be returned accordingly.
- Rates exclude 1% tourism grading levy.
- In order to guarantee the above reservation, we require 1 nights deposit within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the date of the quotation, unless prior arrangements have been made in writing.
- No cheque payments are allowed
- Kindly use your reservation number as a reference on your payment.
- In the event of any confirmed reservation being cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival, a 100% of the booking deposit will be charged.
- In the event of any confirmed reservation being cancelled up to 30 days prior to arrival a 30% of the booking deposit will be charged.
- In the event of a ‘no show’ or reduction in room nights originally booked, 100% of the booking value will be charged.
- All reservation cancellations or amendments must be received by Pavilion in writing.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms without prior notice. We look forward to welcoming you/your clients to the Pavilion Hotel.